131 Oriental Parade
|Date||Tuesday, 2 May 2017|
|Time||8.30am – 12.00pm|
- All Year 9, House Captains, Competitors, and Officials are to attend the swimming sports.
- Students must wear School Uniform to and from the Swimming Sports. Please ensure they have a rain coat as well as they will be expected to walk back to school for afternoon classes.
- All students must assemble outside Freyberg Pool at 8:30am in alphabetical order in your form class for roll call.
- Once students enter the pool they sit in House Groups.
- Once Swimming sports are completed at 12pm, all students will return to school for afternoon classes. Students will walk back to school accompanied by staff back to the College.
- Please NOTE that students will need to bring their own food and drink, as they are not permitted to purchase any at the pool. Food and drink can be consumed in the spectator viewing area only – do not bring glass bottles.
- Do not leave valuables in the pool changing room. Best to not bring them at all.
- Family members and friends are welcome as spectators.
HOD Physical Education