St Mary’s College offers a wide range of sports and competes locally, regionally and nationally.
We are proud of our sporting successes and have recently won national titles in the areas of basketball, rugby, and volleyball.
This page is your introduction to sport at St Mary’s College. Here you can find details about the different sporting codes we offer, as well as links to sports draws and guidelines for players.
- Weekly draws
– College Sport Wellington draws
– Netball draws
– Hockey draws
- Uniform requirements –St Mary’s sports uniforms
- Participation policy – Sport participation policies
- Behaviour policy – Sporting Behaviour policy
- Guidelines for Team Managers and Coaches – Sporting Teams Managers and Coaches guidelines
- ACC SportSmart guidelines for recognising concussion – ACC: Concussion Guidelines
If you require further details St Mary’s College has a dedicated Sports website: